Top 10 ‘Do Not Miss’ Things To Do at Arenas Del Mar
- Have lunch in the sand at Playitas Beach while enjoying the sound of the waves and the sea breezes.
- Walk along Espadillas Beach to Manuel Antonio National Park and hike through the rainforest with a local guide pointing out sloth, monkeys and exotic birds.
- Unwind in the Jacuzzi of the Ocean Breeze Suite while looking out into the rainforest and enjoying spectacular Pacific sunsets.
- Have one of our famous Tico Sours at the Mirador Bar and have fun with our enthusiastic Tico bartenders.
- Be lulled by the sounds of the sea with a massage on the beach.
- Experience the forest from its richest perspective on a canopy tour high above the treetops.
- Catch white faced capuchin and squirrel monkeys swinging through the trees while you savor authentic Costa Rican dining at El Mirador Restaurant.
- Go on the Sustainability Tour and learn about sustainable tourism in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, and how it can be incorporated into your own life.
- Enjoy much more thank just “drinks by the pool” at Playitas or El Mirador with spectacular beach, rainforest and ocean view settings.
- Relax and enjoy, you are on vacation!
We have found that an increasing number of travelers today seek an experience that goes beyond the standard tourist vacation. As a guest at Arenas Del Mar, we invite you to have a truly unique and authentic Costa Rican experience and Experience, Learn, Connect and Relax.
Experience, Learn, Connect and Relax at Arenas Del Mar
- Hiking in Manuel Antonio National Park or through the self guided trail.
- Laying out on the isolated beach of Playitas - feeling of total escape.
- Looking out from the view of the balcony and feeling the nearby ocean breeze.
- Watching white faced monkeys swing through the trees while eating breakfast in El Mirador.
- Relaxing in a Jacuzzi while looking out into the rainforest, the ocean or a perfect sunset.
- Wandering through the gardens and jungles and arriving at Playa Espadilla.
- Enjoying an elegant tropical drink at El Mirador Bar as typical music plays in the background.
- Waking up to the sounds of howler monkeys in the morning.
- Planting a tree in the private reserve.
- Dancing at the bailes típicos.
- Ecology of the rainforest with a local guide (or simply by wandering around the property and learning about the different plants on site).
- How to dance at the bailes típicos.
- About local Costa Rican culture.
- About community projects and environmental projects in Manuel Antonio.
- How to make tortillas.
- About typical fruits, vegetables and Costa Rican dishes.
- Sustainability in Arenas Del Mar, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, the world and how it can be incorporated into your everyday life.
- Making tortillas every Sunday morning.
- Walking with a local guide through the rain forest.
- Dancing with typical music at the bailes típicos.
- Planting a tree.
- Participating at the Green Drinks.
- By the pool in Playitas or El Mirador with a fresh, tropical drink.
- At the Jacuzzi on your private deck.
- Sleeping in your room´s luxurious bed.
- Getting a massage in Las Brisas Spa.