See more of Sweden and pay less with a Stockholm Card. With free transport, entry into museums and attractions and other bonus offers, it's the best value for money! Choose between a 24, 48, 72 or 120 hour Stockholm card and enjoy the freedom to customize your own itinerary. Your card includes a free guidebook with helpful information as well as a city map.
Stockholm is a vibrant place. There are adventures to be had at every corner - on the streets, on the stages, at the museums and in the parks. Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the water or the many faces of the city ashore. The Stockholm Card is your short cut to a wealth of activities; visit a museum in the morning, a palace at lunch and go sightseeing in the afternoon. The card is also your ticket to the public transport, which will carry you all over the city both above and under ground. Everything's easy with the Stockholm Card.
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours. The card will not be valid until it is stamped with the time and date the first time you use it. Three child cards can be purchased per adult card. The card is valid once per attraction and entitles you to unlimited travel by metro, bus and commuter train.
THE STOCKHOLM CARD OFFERS:
- Free admission to 75 museums and attractions
- Unlimited use of public transport in Stockholm, including the metro, buses, and commuter trains
- Free canal tour at selected departure times, see below for further details
- Free Stockholm bike tours
- Free ferry from Nybroplan to Djurgarden
- Free Stockholm Hop-on Hop-off boat tour (summer only)
- Discounted tickets for the Stockholm Panorama sightseeing bus
- Discounted tickets for the Open Top double-decker bus tour
- Discounted tickets for Cosmonova IMAX theatre
- Discounted tickets for boat trip to Drottningholm Palace
- A guidebook available in Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, and Italian - containing information on museums and maps of the city