Ushuaia is the only spot to leave for your Antartic tour. It is the southernmost city in the world and is located in Argentina. It is often called "the end of the world".
The Strait of Magellan is the name given of the passing water channel below.
Ushuaia is a Tax Free Zone.
Places to stay in Ushuaia : Currently we are looking for your hotel or youth hostel to add here! Please contact us for details
Things to do in Ushuaia:
- Visit to national Park Tierra del Fuego (the same name as the province)
- visit the maritime museum (Museo Maritimo)
- try your hand at ice climbing up Cerro Alvear
- Walk across the Vinciguerra Glacier one of the largest in Tierra del Fuego, this will be a unique experience for you.
- You can ski in Cerro Castor and Glaciar Martial.