This city is amazing, a sizeable one but not on the scale of the massive Tokyo. It has so many temples I cannot see them all. It is easy to get around and im staying at a very cool hostel on the river and have met some good travellers.
Table Of Contents
- Japan Blog 1 Getting There- The Hardest Part
- Japan Blog 2 - Roppongi by Night and Hugh Heffner's Bodyguard
- Japan Blog 3 - Meeting Tsutomu again in Tokyo
- Japan Blog 4 - The Onsen
- Japan Blog 5 - To Kyoto on the Shinkansen
- Japan Blog 6 - Kyoto Japan
- Japan Blog 7 - Miyajima and Star Trek Toilets
- Japan Blog 8 Hiroshima
I just cannot stress how good some of my days have been, walking round the temples has been very pleasant indeed, getting old is good if it allows me to enjoy this sort of thing?
Last night was in this Brazilian bar with this French guy called alex who is now in my room, none of the others came out from the hostel, he was speaking Portuguese with the bar tender and I understood maybe 70 percent wow !